Edgar Cayce’s Teachings on Reincarnation
- The first studying on another person’s reincarnation was in 1923 in a studying given to a printer from Ohio.
- From the standpoint of the Cayce materials, souls solely occupy human our bodies by their religious development and developmental course of.
- For him it wasn’t almost as vital to who people was once, or what they did, to him it was paramount that they focus on the current and the alternatives and challenges that confronted them on this time, on this place, proper now.
- Cayce readings suggest things like private inventories of your abilities, skills, likes, and dislikes; working with meditation and goals; collaborating in imaginative past-life reveries or self-hypnosis, and so forth.
- An particular person’s decisions, actions, and free will within the current would decide the precise expertise lived this time round. In different phrases, Karma.
- Cayce and his household had a tough time at first with the readings on reincarnation since they’d been introduced up Christian and it wasn’t a part of his faith. The Cayce’s started to simply accept the concepts, although not as “reincarnation.” Edgar Cayce most well-liked to name it, “The Continuity of Life.”
One of Cayce’s Reincarnation Readings:
“In the studies, then, know where ye are going … to find that ye only lived, died and were buried under the cherry tree in Grandmother’s garden does not make thee one whit better neighbor, citizen, mother or father! But to know that ye spoke unkindly and suffered for it and in the present may correct it by being righteous – that is worthwhile!” 5753-2