Children of the Blue-Ray
In the 1988 e-book Notes From The Cosmos, Gordon Michael Scallion wrote a chapter about the Blue-Ray Children. Scallion is a longtime psychic and modern-day prophet, typically in comparison with Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce. He might be most well-known for his ‘future maps’ of the world and his correct predictions of Earth modifications. He was popularised in Bob frissells books, Nothing on this Book is True and Something on this Book is True.
Scallion knew about these youngsters since the early eighties, however didn’t actually know what the significance was. It wasn’t till1988 that in a session with a shopper he went into trance and the data got here out. He described the Blue-Ray youngsters as the forerunners of the new root race (the Crystals?), who had been from the ‘mental’ aircraft of existence, whose color vibration was ‘blue’. He defined that they had been the souls from the historical land of Lemuria, whereas the Indigo’s are predominantly Atlantean. According to Scallion, the Indigo’s layed the groundwork for the Blue-rays, which enabled them step into their roles as lecturers. The Indigo and Blue colors are very shut in the color spectrum and this may be seen as a pure course of of motion by way of delicate vibrations.
Scallion emphasised that these Children ‘evolve’ in a short time: “They are teaching others by the age of four or five. By the time they reach their twelfth year, the Blue Ones would be equivalent to an average adult who has spent perhaps twenty-five years as a teacher”. They even have telekinetic powers, a ‘knowing’ of their mission on Earth and plenty of traits related to all the different classes of Children.
Here is an inventory of the Blue-Ray traits from Notes from the Cosmos:
1. Blue Ray Children have desires which can be extremely developed, they usually start dreaming and remembering desires at a really early age.
2. They have an affinity for languages of every type. Many converse multiple language, if uncovered, by age three.
three. They are decided, and at time will be fairly cussed (very similar to the Indigo’s).
four. They invent pretending video games wherein they tackle the function of healer, utilizing laying on of palms.
5. They are drawn to water, greater than another setting. They typically stare into area at size, particularly when close to rivers, oceans and even the blue sky.
6. They have an understanding of how animals really feel and suppose. They clarify this to others in a matter-of-fact – “Don’t you know?”- method.
7. By the time they attain their teenagers, many have a want to go to different international locations – typically trying to induce their dad and mom to take them, or going as far as to plan their very own journeys.
eight. Their personalities appear to fluctuate between two extremes – from being severe, single-minded and centered (like the Indigo Children), to being dreamy-eyed and distant (like the Crystal Children.