Last week Tom got here on the Rogan’s present to speak about himself, his new UFO analysis firm ‘To The Stars Academy’ and naturally the UFO topic.
While the dialog between Tom Delonge and Billy Corgan unfolds Tom is getting uncomfortable as a result of Joe is questioning the he’ll out of him, he seems to be pissed off / uncomfortable and eventually received misplaced in his story.
Tom has put himself on the entrance web page as the man who’s going to finish the UFO cover-up, but earlier than we go on, we have now to ask ourselves, he’s actually in the inside and he has the data and energy to appreciate what he’s speaking about or he’s a dis-information agent recruited by sure organizations?
Analysis of Tom Delonge’s body language throughout the dialog reveals if he’s talking the fact about the UFO topic or deliberately spreading false information.
Below evaluation comes from a commenter specialised in analyzing the body language of an individual.
01. Mr. DeLonge displays lots of the “tells”, my co staff and I, noticed on a daily foundation.
02. In most circumstances, the topic isn’t essentially being misleading, or mendacity, simply not totally knowledgeable of what they’re speaking about, and “filling in the “gaps”, of the truth, with their own version to lend “credibility” to their solutions.
03. Notice how Joe’s questions are barely accusatory, combined in with a dose of skeptical humor…this places DeLonge in a defensive place, he “seems to be away” when telling the story of who and why he is involved, then “seems to be immediately” at Joe, when speaking about himself and his new firm.
04. This is basic…DeLonge is telling the fact about what he is aware of is the fact (his new firm and all) , but “winging it”, about space’s he’s solely being TOLD is the fact.
05. I watched this present the first time DeLonge was on Joe’s present…I seen the eye motion sample inside minutes, then re-watched it, to verify his sample.
06. In my opinion, DeLonge, truly does consider in what he’s saying, and trusts those that are presumably manipulating him as a ‘software”.
07. They know he’s a star, is rich, and has been an “enthusiastic” fan of the UFO topic for a very long time.
08. He was already self, preconditioned for use as a software…an ideal “stooge”, so to talk.
09. He is precisely the type of individual, that may be “recruited” efficiently, by the professional’s in mis, and disinformation opts.
10. There are just too many connections, to too many areas outdoors the UFO topic, involving trillions of , that may by no means permit an actual disclosure snowball to start to roll of the fact, with their very own model to lend “credibility” to their solutions.
Below video: the unusual dialog between Tom Delonge and Billy Corgan and take note of the body language of Tom Delonge.